Be informed; attend the FREE Suicide Awareness Information session facilitated by Lifeline WA.
Did you know:
- Suicide remains the leading cause of death for Australians aged 15 to 44?
- There are more than seven deaths by suicide in Australia each day?
- Deaths by suicide occur among males at a rate three times greater than females?
The free session will cover:
- The myths and statistics around suicide
- Understanding why a person might be thinking about suicide
- The signs of suicide ideation
- Crisis communication
- A model for talking about suicide
- Debriefing and self-care
Date: Thursday 28 June 2018
Time: 9.30am to 11.30am
Venue: Conference Room, City of Melville Civic Centre, 10 Almondbury Road, Boragoon
RSVP: Places are limited, register online here, or call 9364 0666 | 1300 635 845